Now, this is my first time so please be gentle with me. I will apologize beforehand for any blunders I’m about to make.
The rules of this tag:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List 25 random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
Time consuming as it is, writing is fun and I’ve made my list containing 25 facts about me. Way way too much info here!
1. People expect and I hate it when they have expectations on what I must do or don’t do! I prefer making up my own mind about when I should do what and how.
2. When I was younger I always thought myself as a shy person, but I’m definitely not that. I’m outgoing, fun and love a good party, but when I’m not in the mood (which happens more now) I need time alone, that’s just how it is.
3. I have a hard time stopping something, once I’ve started it. This is because I’m someone who does not give up. Is it the female way or is the way we’re brought up you think?
4. I have a rule for myself about trying everything, just once!
5. I cannot balance things very well. For example, I failed to find a balance and to integrate exercise into my everyday life, last year. I still don’t know how to get balance in some areas of my life, ‘love’ being the biggest “obstacle” to tackle. I yearn to be with someone nice and be a good person to someone else but I’m not getting there on my own. There is a constant fight inside my head where the nice girl in me is not successful and I constantly want to be around people who I know will hurt me in the end.
6. I like guys who have a naturally great body and I like them better when they take off their shirts.Brandon Boyd
7. When I like certain songs I send them to my friends so that the next time the song plays on the radio you can bet we’re all singing it at the top of our lungs. I also think I would like to be a singer/musician/composer in my next life.
8. Using the traditional method of calculation (name of first pet/name of first street of residence), my drag/porn name would be Jimmy Karama.
9. In seventh grade, I made a vow to my circle of friends that I wouldn’t ever kiss a guy because the idea of a kiss totally grossed me out.10. I am obsessed with washing my hands. I can easily get through 15 washes in a day and get quite anxious if I don’t.
11. I have a secret love of trashy magazines, full of nothing but celebrity gossip.
12. I can raise one eyebrow, but would love to be able to wiggle my ears.
13. I have a habit of buying clothes and then never getting round to wearing them. At the last count I have about 30 that I’ve had for months but have never worn.
14. I have a thing about planning for events and start a week earlier to decide what I’d wear just to make sure I look presentable on the main day.
15. I talk in my sleep. Apparently, I’ve had some really interesting conversations with myself when I’ve been asleep. I can never remember them and just hope that I’ve never given away any of my secrets!
16. I once took guitar lessons. I failed miserably.
17. I love watching all the ‘teen’ movies. You know, American Pie and so on. I refuse to be ashamed!
18. I was born with a great sense of hearing but lost it while I got older. Feel free to insert your own joke here!
19. I hate ironing and have often not bought something because I wouldn’t have been able to get away without ironing it.
20. I have marks on my leg from where I pulled a couple of leeches off me.
23. That’s it!
24. Now, this is where I’m supposed to tag other people.
Here's what Isaac Slade had to say on the band's new release "You Found Me":
“You Found Me, is a tough song for me. It’s about the disappointment, the heartache, the let down that comes with life. Sometimes you're let down; sometimes you're the one who lets someone else down. It gets hard to know who you can trust, who you can count on. This song came out of a tough time, and I'm still right in the thick of it. There's some difficult circumstances my family and friends have been going through over the past year or so and can be overwhelming. It wears on me. It demands so much of my faith to keep believing, keep hoping in the unseen. Sometimes the tunnel has a light at the end, but usually they just look black as night. This song is about that feeling, and the hope that I still have, buried deep in my chest."
The Fray, (although not a big favorite of mine) in this track seems to provide something a lot of artists these days have lost sight of in my opinion. This song is so genuine and heartfelt and for this reason, you gotta love this band. Check out the track here.
The Fray, (although not a big favorite of mine) in this track seems to provide something a lot of artists these days have lost sight of in my opinion. This song is so genuine and heartfelt and for this reason, you gotta love this band. Check out the track here.Signing off this post with 'Slow dancing in a burning room' by John Mayer. Happy Listening.