February 04, 2009

It amazes me how the memory of a horrible day can be wiped away so effortlessly by a really good song and other things like your mobile resurrecting from the dead.

I stopped myself from saying very cruel things to certain individuals many times today. I cussed so much and wished that they were in vegetative states. And I’d be right there, laughing and laughing and laughing and saying to them, "Yeah, you deserve this, dipshits!"

Today, I experienced the most foulest of moods- all-prevailing irritation and gashing anger. The sound of my life throbbed in my ears, my head wanted to burst open while I vented and spewed forth my hate on this world and mankind. It was crazy… I scared myself. But after I reached home and returned to my rational self, I thought, "Shame on you. Shame on you for not controlling your emotions. Shame on you for wishing ill on anyone. Karma will get you for thinking things like this."
Still, I had let myself go to that dark and angry place, even if just for a moment (in this case an entire afternoon). I can't recall being this angry in my entire life. And I've been angry a lot.

More than anything else in the whole wide world, I WANT:

- The talent to morph, into a scary dragon.
- The ability to carry on multiple conversations and keep up with the shots.
- The gift to turn people into icicles when I am angry.

Note to my readers: Take up a collection and come post bail for me, alrite?

No need to fear the Hulk-ess anymore! I'm back in control. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I already feel a major improvement in my body and soul.

Anyways, as I was sitting at work going through stuff on Yahoo front page yesterday. I clicked on this video- this awesome video that you’ve just gotta see-
And, it just wasn’t the video that kept me sane at work. To be honest it was the song in particular that really kept my attention today. There’s something about the music, the lyrics, and the vocals of this song that are impressive and unexpectedly amazing at the same time. There is something about it that is impossible to ignore. For those of you who hated or loved your day I’m positive this track will make an excellent contribution to perking up your mood.
If there’s one thing that saved the day for me it’s Orven Lavie’s ‘Her Morning Elegance’. No matter where you heard this track there is always an emotion that returns each time you hear it again.

8 Pulses Say:

Anupama said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. More because that's how I discovered you blog! And I'm glad I did :)

Loved this song a whole lot too...the lines: She pours a daydream in a cup, A spoon of sugar sweetens up...very nice

Nice to find another musical soul around...music means everything to me too...and it will be great to read from you and discover more great music...keep writing!

Eveline said...

:))) Thanks Anupama!

The lyrics are my fav. part about the song! And anyone who loves music... gets me! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Naveen Roy said...

Thanks for stopping by me blog!

Yeah, nice vid - but the lyrics are nicer!

Eveline said...

:))) Glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

"... and nobody knows."

:)its a beautiful song!! and funny on a day i was thinking day dreamin too.... thanks!

Eveline said...

It's such an extremely lovable song. Thank you for listening to the track..

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fanciful, very fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://katalog.siplex.pl/zdrowie-i-uroda/opony,s,419/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!