I’ve written about it many times and have had conversations with people in which I’ve complained about famous bands being ‘boring’ and that they take up a lot of airtime when it should be only right for better bands to be heard and showcased. And the moment I’m done with one of these outbursts I always feel obligated to listen to a well-known song by one of these recognized bands. Yeah…Guilty as charged.
While there are certain items that you should have if you want to be taken seriously as an adult. There are also items that you shouldn’t have. So it’s time for an episode of- products that make you not-quite-a-grownup-as yet:
- Snuggly quilts or bedspreads featuring Disney characters on it.
- Unframed posters stuck on the wall with double-sided tape or that sticky weird stuff.
- No bookcase for your many books.
- That old chair that every college kid gets when they’re excited about studying.
- Little stuff toys sitting out in plain sight.
Any others that I’m missing?